- Unoaked white wine with an impressive range of tropical flavors, from pineapple and pear, to citrus that leaves a lasting palate impression.
- This off-dry floral, fragrant wine entwines rose petal, honeysuckle, orange peel and light spicy flavors, sure to please your palate.
2019 Vidal Blanc:
- This elegant off-dry wine reveals clean fruity flavors of grapefruit, apple and pear with a pleasant crisp finish.
- Made from our Merlot grapes. This rosé offers a spicy and floral approach followed by a pleasantly crisp finish.
Cabernet Franc: Blend of 2016, 2017 and 2018 Cab Franc
- Ruby red color and light in body. Classic aromas and flavors of sweet toast from our french oak barrels. Elegant flavors of raspberries, dried black cherries, with hints of black pepper.
2018 Cabernet Sauvignon:
- This rich red wine contains notes of dark cherry, black berry and black current. Aged in French Oak for 18 months.
- Our 2013 Chambourcin was aged 3 years in Hungarian oak barrel and offers a smooth approach on the front palate with a tart finish on the end.
2018 Crimson Moon: (Dry Red Blend)
- Harford Vineyard’s signature red blend of Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet Franc and Noiret. This red has a balanced blend of fruit-to-barrel influence, with hints of cherry, red raspberry & blackcurrant from the blended wines, with a smooth cedar finish.
- This very special full-bodied wine with its gorgeous garnet color, contains notes of blackberry, spice and dark chocolate with a smooth finish containing leather and earthy notes.
- Dark plum with earthy notes weave elegantly around black cherries flavors that fills the palate with a bold finish.
- This vibrant, fun-spirited semi sweet wine offers hints of kiwi, mango and other tropical fruit flavors . A nose full of citrus and grapefruit, followed by tropical notes.
- Sweet Harmony combines the best qualities of Vidal, Traminette, and Cayuga grapes to create this well balanced semi-sweet wine. Flowery, fruity aromas with overtones of exotic tropical fruit, honeysuckle, pear and ginger spice.
Paint the Town Red: (Sweet Red Blend)
- A sweet red blend that presents you with a nose full of honey and floral aromas followed by vibrant flavors of candied strawberry and raspberry, spice, and vanilla bean.
- That lovely fresh peach taste of this wine comes straight from the peach orchard. This wine is a blend of white grape and fresh peaches. The delicate flavors of stone-fruit, peach puree, with a soft finish is a must try.
Piedmont Pleasure: (rose style sweet)
- The beautiful floral and spicy character of this wine and its gorgeous color make it a perfect wine to drink on the patio while you are enjoying any summertime dessert.
Orange Muscat: (port style Dessert Wine)
- Orange Muscat offers pleasant flavors of vanilla bean and orange peel. Finishing off with a blend spices on the end palate.
Ruby Reserve: (Port Style Dessert Wine)
- Our Ruby Reserve is a rich red wine made from Frontenac grapes grown right here in Harford County. Aged 5 years in Hungarian oak barrels, it offers rich dark berry notes with hints of licorice and oak.
- Our Limoncello is produced in the true spirit of the old world with Sorrento lemons and brandy spirits distilled from our grapes. Offering a smooth creamy lemon finish.
- This limited release of Brandy is aged in a small 10 gallon French oak barrel, giving it a smoother profile and its rich color with hints of sweetness, fruit and light oaky notes.