Please read the specific guidelines below for those who plan to visit Harford Vineyard:
- Tasting room is now open indoors at 50% capacity!
- Tasting flights are now available!
- In addition, wine will be available by the glass and the bottle.
- We will supply plastic drinkware onsite, but guests are also encouraged to bring their own drinkware.
- All guests at this time must be 21 or older.
- Physical distancing must be followed, includes 6 feet social distance, between patrons. The only exception is for households seated together.
- No more than 6 patrons may be seated together.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at tasting room entry points.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.
As you know we are a small, family owned operation and your understanding and cooperation is paramount for the safety of our guests and staff as well as helping us succeed under the new guidelines. We also ask that you please respect and be kind to those visiting as we do not know how our own actions may affect others. We are all in this together, so we please ask for everyone to do their part in honoring our guidelines!
Thank you and we look forward to the journey ahead!