Gunpowder Wine Trail’s 2020 Wine Cheese Event
Join us along the Gunpowder Wine Trail over the course of the first two weekends of November (7th – 8th, 14th -15th) for a unique wine and cheese experience. The four family owned Maryland wineries blended their locally hand-crafted estate wines with local Maryland dairy to create an artisan wine cheese made from Maryland milk and Maryland wine.
This limited ticketed event requires one ticket per couple and each pair who participates will receive selected wine samples at each of the four wineries (6 wine samples per person) and a single block of the unique wine cheese at each of the wineries. Couples will also receive 15% off their purchase of 3 or more bottles of wine at each of the wineries along the Gunpowder Wine Trail to help build their case of wine before the holiday season starts.
This self-guided tour runs between I-83 east to I-95 and includes Royal Rabbit Vineyard, Harford Vineyard & Winery, Fiore Winery & Distillery, & Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery. You are welcome to visit any winery in any order you wish on any of the participating days. The event tickets are valid during both weekends so you do not have to rush your journey traveling across the scenic Gunpowder Wine Trail. Along the trail there are local parks, shops, farm stands, restaurants and even a natural waterfall to visit so you can make a relaxing weekend or day trip into a uniquely local experience.
This is a limited ticketed event so be sure to purchase your tickets early before they sell out! Limited quantities of the artisan Maryland wine cheese were produced for each winery and are sure to sell out fast.
The event tickets are valid only on 11/7 – 11/8 & 11/14 – 11/15 | 12:00 pm – 5:00 p.m.
Tickets ($59 per pair) include:
• Winemaker selected wine tasting (6 wine samples per person)
• 4 blocks of unique Maryland produced artisan wine cheese – 1 block of cheese from each winery.
• 15% off purchase of 3 or more bottles of wine
Participating Gunpowder Wine Trail Wineries:
- Fiore Winery: 3026 Whiteford Rd Pylesville, MD 21132
- Harford Vineyard: 1311 W. Jarrettsville Rd Forest Hill, MD 21050
- Mount Felix Winery: 2000 Level Rd Havre De Grace, MD 21078
- Royal Rabbit Winery: 1090 Jordan Sawmill Rd, Parkton, MD 21120
Cheddar Wine Cheeses made with:
- Fiore Winery – Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harford Vineyard – Merlot
- Mount Felix – Pumpkin Wine
- Royal Rabbit Winery – Viscount (Petit Verdot)